Sunday, October 27, 2013

Time for a check up!


Anyone with a toddler will know I've been watching too many cartoons. But it is so easy just to turn on the tv to get some free time to sew away. I've been instagraming (follow me at cleargirl811 over there!) a lot these past weeks but no updates over here. So here's what I've been up to:
This is my center for my latest venture: crazy and twisted quilters. A traveling bee where I start my quilt and then it travels to four other ladies who add some quilt as you go around my center. I am excited to see the next addition. 

I finished up this beautiful modernized disappearing 9 patch with Glimma. I will write a whole post on it someday. Here is a snap from my grandparents vacation on the beach. 

I made a peplum top from the lady skater dress pattern. I basically used the pattern pieces and assembled it my own way. I've just finished up a beautiful long sleeve black dress that I will be wearing to my husband's graduation on Friday so hopefully I will get some good pictures of it then. 

I've really been busy working on my Marcelle Medallion! It sure is growing. I technically only have one more border to go, but I will be posting a tutorial up soon (here or at pennypoppleton.com) for an additional border with 76 of these cute little guys:
They finish at 3" square and I am so in love with them. 

I've missed sharing with you guys, but I've been so busy just trying to keep up with my monthly bees and other random sewing commitments. 


No comments: